When people talk about Gunbot, they use a lot of Acronyms and other strange terms because it's easier than repeating the full parameter names over and over again.
These are some of the common ones.
- MVTS - Refers to the parameter MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL
- MVTB - Refers to the parameter MIN_VOLUME_TO_BUY
- TL - Refers to the parameter TRADING_LIMIT
- ITB - Refers to the parameter IGNORE_TRADES_BEFORE
- DU - Double up is a bag management strategy
- TTO - Refers to the parameter TSSL_TARGET_ONLY
- RT - Reversal Trading, which is another bag management strategy
- RTSB - Refers to the parameter RT_SELL_BUYDOWN
- RTBB - Refers to the parameter RT_BUY_BUYDOWN
- BEP - Break-even point - a different name for average bought price.